Student Innovation Challange
Calling all companies interested in the Offshore Industry! On September 12th, the Kampanje in Den Helder will host the Offshore Experience—an event bringing together diverse sectors to showcase our collective efforts in building a sustainable blue economy on the North Sea.
We invite you to engage talented technical students by presenting a challenge for them to tackle. You'll have the opportunity to inspire and connect with these students, potentially discovering innovative solutions to your organization's challenges.
Here's how it works:
You present a challenge or business question.
1. During the Offshore Experience, your challenge will be presented to the students.
2. Students choose their preferred challenge.
3. Students brainstorm about questions they want to ask you to work on their solution
4. The students will visit your stand at the Offshore Experience to get the chance to ask questions and see your innovation in person for inspiration.
5. Students develop their solutions in the following weeks.
6. The most promising idea is awarded during a ceremony in January 2024.